4.8.09

.hardening humidity mixed with the truth.

We have all lived the past.

Your past certainly isn't mine, but I've lived one too. We all have some stories that are certainly worth retelling, and some worth silently forgetting. Whatever the past was, it has made the present. In working to make the present worth it in the future, souls have to live it, breath it, dance in it, and rebel for it.

My dreams are assigned too often for my future self, and like so many that's where they stay. We can't let this happen any longer.



Our goals are different, our brains are separate, our lips though sometimes a team put together, are speaking different things. Listen if you will...

2 comments:

  1. I will always listen to anything you two have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes.
    These are the people that I love.
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete